Aether Turkey Tail Tincture
Beautiful and medicinal, this vibrant & colourfully banded mushroom is aptly named “turkey tail” for its resemblance to the semi-circular, banded tails of wild turkeys. They’re a type of bracket fungi, which means that they form thin, circular, leaf-like structures that grow on dead logs in woodland environments.
This colourful medicine contains many powerful chemicals, including β-sitosterol, hydroxymethylquinoline, and extremely powerful polysaccharides called PSK (polysaccharide krestin), PSP (polysaccharide peptide) and coriolan.
Some of the benefits include:
- Contains PSK & PSP, which are its principal immune-enhancing & anti-tumour compounds;
- Modulates and strengthens the immune system, fighting infections;
- Has potential anti-tumour mechanisms;
- Has anti-inflammatory properties;
- May improve gut health;
- Supports both lung and liver health;
- 100% vegan;
- Wild harvested and cultivated; and
- Triple hydro-ethanolic extraction.
Ingredients: Wild-harvested and cultivated turkey tail (Trametes versicolor), ethanol, rainwater
How to use: This tincture can be used under the tongue, in a glass of water or juice or in a smoothie. It can also be added to tea or coffee.
Bottle size: 30ml
Because turkey tail is a fungus, anyone with a mushroom or mould allergy should not use it.
If you’re pregnant or breast feeding, consult your health practitioner first before using turkey tail.
The statements throughout this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary. Seek the advice of a health care professional before taking any product for medicinal purposes.