A splendid blend of popped amaranth, baobab, hemp protein, cinnamon and ground macadamia nuts! This is our high energy essential fatty acids powdered food fix which will remind you of lemon cinnamon pancakes.
Macadamia nuts are high in monounsaturated fatty acids which are often lacking in western diets and also known to help lower cholesterol. Baobab tastes like lemon sherbet and is specifically high in soluble fiber which acts as a prebiotic therefore feeding your gut microbes while cinnamon is known to help maintain blood sugar levels.
The addition of a touch of xylitol gives some sweetness to the mix but if this is not enough then it should be noted that Thrive Baobab and honey is a heavenly combination!
Some of the benefits include:
- A rich source of vitamin B6, potassium, and magnesium;
- Monounsaturated fatty acids from macadamia nuts improves the bodies lipid profile and protects against Cardio Vascular Disease (CVD);
- Baobab is not only rich in antioxidants and vitamin C but also soluble fiber that acts as food for bacteria in the colon. This mix therefore has prebiotic properties which support healthy gut microbes!;
- Hemp protein provides source of protein, fiber and essential fatty acids; and
- Cinnamon improves insulin sensitivity and blood sugar regulation.
Ingredients: Macadamia nut flour, popped amaranth, roasted amaranth flour, baobab powder, hemp seed protein powder, cinnamon and xylitol
How to Use: Mix with almond milk and some citrus fruit. Or for a meal on the go, just add water.
Serving Suggestion: 5x50gm servings