Thalovic Mineral Fusion
Nordens Thalovic Mineral Fusion is a unique combination of organic minerals and trace elements providing phenomenal health benefits. This is a baseline product that everyone should take irrespective of what other supplements are being used.
Some of the potential benefits include:
- Reduces joint pain and inflammation associated with osteoporosis and arthritis;
- Balances pH on a cellular level;
- Contains powerful natural electrolytes, supplementing the cells with vital minerals and trace elements;
- Boosts the immune system;
- Increases energy;
- Enhances cell permeability;
- Detoxifies the body;
- Improves bioavailability of nutrients from food and other sources by transporting and protecting nutrients and enhancing absorption into the cell;
- Improves digestion;
- Improves hair and nail growth;
- Improves complexion and reduces wrinkles and other signs of aging;
- Contains minerals which activate various vitamins;
- Is an organic, plant-based product from the purest sources;
- Is suitable for vegans; and
- Is non-GMO
Lithothamnium calcareum is harvested off the coast of Iceland. It’s a red algae containing predominantly calcium and magnesium plus 72 other organic minerals and trace elements.
Fulvic acid is derived from fossilized Canadian sphagnum peat and contains 62 organic minerals and trace elements. This source was chosen because:
- No contact with air pollutants
- No contact with water pollution
- No contact with agricultural chemicals
- No phenols present
- No toxic heavy metals
Thalovic is not derived from coal, sugar cane or wood.
Ingredients: Lithothamnium calcareum, fulvic acid
Bottle size: 200 ml
- 5ml in 1 liter of water will supply 100% RDA of fulvic acid.
- For detoxing, consider increasing the dose to 10ml in 1 liter of water throughout the day.
How to use:
Thalovic can be added to water and most other beverages.
Precautions and safety:
This product is suitable for all ages.
You may experience side effects from the detoxification process; these may cause headaches, flu-like symptoms, nausea and fatigue. These are temporary and may be mitigated by reducing the dose for a few days or even stopping for a short period of time.
Of course, it’s always a good idea to consult your medical practitioner before taking any medicinal herbs or supplements.
The statements throughout this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary. Seek the advice of a health care professional before taking any product for medicinal purposes.