Aether Shiitake Tincture
Shiitake mushrooms are fungi that naturally grow on hardwood trees; they are both a food and a medicine.
Shiitake contains four important compounds (ergothioneine, linoleic acid, lentinan and eritadenine) that have been studied for their medicinal benefits. Shiitake is also a good source of vitamins such as vitamin B and D as well as minerals such as zinc, copper and selenium.
Some of the benefits include:
- Shiitake is a good source of B vitamins, which may offer adrenal support, improve energy and assist in balancing hormones.
- Lentinan, a beta-glycan, has been shown to support a healthy immune response.
- Vitamin D is essential for bone health, reducing the risk of heart disease and other conditions such as diabetes.
- Contains eritadenine, which is known to help regulate blood pressure. It has also been shown to lower cholesterol levels.
- It may protect against certain cancers.
- It’s 100% vegan.
- It’s cultivated and triple hydro-ethanolic extracted.
Ingredients: Cultivated Lentinula edodes (shiitake), ethanol, rainwater
How to use: The tincture can be used under the tongue, in a glass of water or juice or in a smoothie. It can also be added to tea or coffee.
Bottle size: 30ml
Because shiitake is a fungus, anyone with a mushroom or mould allergy should not use it.
If you’re pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your medical practitioner before using shiitake tincture.
It’s also always a good idea to consult your medical practitioner before taking any medicinal herbs or supplements.
The statements throughout this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary. Seek the advice of a health care professional before taking any product for medicinal purposes.