Aether Schisandra Tincture
Whilst Schisandra chinensis has long been a part of Traditional Chinese Medicine, it was the Russians who went on to research this plant for its medicinal properties.They confirmed many of its powerful components and their applications for human health.
Some of the important active constituents in the berries of the plant include Schisandrins A, B and C as well as Schisandrol. The berries are also rich in vitamins C and E, as well as a range of important minerals.
Some of the benefits include:
- Protects the liver and heart;
- Has strong antioxidant and detoxification activities (such as cleansing the liver);
- Displays anti-tumour activity;
- Modulates the immune system;
- Improves alertness, concentration and mental performance, including memory;
- Exhibits anti-depressant activity;
- May help to manage stress as well as depression;
- May be beneficial in some respiratory disorders;
- May be useful in the reduction of body weight and fat tissue;
- May protect the skin;
- Displays antiviral and anti-bacterial activity;
- Ethically cultivated; and
- Hydro-ethanolic extraction.
Ingredients: Cultivated Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis), ethanol, rainwater
Dosage: 10 drops 1-3 x per day or as suggested by your healthcare provider
How to use: The tincture can be used under the tongue or added to a glass of water. If wanting to avoid ethanol consumption, place drops in hot water and allow ethanol to evaporate for a minute or two.
Bottle size: 30ml
It’s believed that Schisandra works better the longer you take it and that it is well tolerated.
However, if you’re pregnant, breastfeeding or using medications, consult your health practitioner first before using Schisandra.
It’s also always a good idea to consult your health practitioner before taking any medicinal herbs or supplements.
The statements throughout this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary. Seek the advice of a health care professional before taking any product for medicinal purposes.