Aether Reishi Tincture
Reishi, or Lingzhi in Chinese, is also known as the “mushroom of immortality”. This fungus contains over 130 different polysaccharides, 119 triterpenes (in particular ganoderic & ganoderenic acids) along with many other phytonutrients that offer protection against numerous diseases & illnesses.
In traditional Chinese medicine, many therapeutic properties were attributed to the mushroom: tonifying, enhancing vital energy, strengthening cardiac function, increasing memory, and antiaging effects.
- It’s a powerful adaptogen and antioxidant;
- In vitro studies have demonstrated anti-cancer properties for some cancers;
- It modulates the immune system;
- It has antiviral and antibacterial properties;
- It may be neuroprotective;
- It may help in liver injury;
- It helps modulate blood glucose levels;
- It’s 100% vegan;
- It contains no grain fillers;
- It’s triple extracted; and
- It’s a combination of wild-harvested and cultivated mushrooms.
Ingredients: Wild harvested and cultivated Reishi mushrooms – Ganoderma lucidum
How to use: The tincture can be used under the tongue, in a glass of water or juice or in a smoothie. It can also be added to tea or coffee.
Bottle size: 30ml
Reishi mushrooms may be harmful to people who have bleeding issues, are pregnant, or take certain medications.
It’s therefore always a good idea to consult your medical practitioner before taking any medicinal herbs or supplements.
The statements throughout this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary. Seek the advice of a health care professional before taking any product for medicinal purposes.