Raw Cacao Nibs
Raw cacao nibs come from the beans of the Theobroma cacao tree. They’ve been cracked, fermented and broken into smaller pieces.
These raw nibs are immensely healthy and uplifting. They are crunchy, with a distinctive chocolate yet bitter taste.
Their nutritional profile includes:
- Good source of proteins, fiber and healthy fats;
- Rich in minerals such as magnesium, iron, phosphorus, zinc, selenium and copper; and
- High in antioxidants.
This superfood has some great health benefits:
- It fights oxidative stress;
- It’s a great brain food and can enhance mood;
- It’s good for heart health; and
- It may help to control blood sugar.
Ingredients: Raw cacao nibs.
How to use: Add to granola, snack mixes, smoothies and baking. Blend with nut milks.