CannaChi’s CBD Peppermint Oil
This blend of hemp-derived CBD oil and peppermint essential oil helps to stimulate but also to soothe. Components in peppermint essential oil act as an anti-inflammatory as well as help reduce nausea and pain. Peppermint also helps with mental clarity.
On its own, CBD oil has other benefits:
- Helps with pain relief;
- Has anti-inflammatory properties;
- Assists in calming anxiety;
- Helps to balance the immune system; and
- It may be neuroprotective.
Why CannaChi CBD Oils from Alma Herbs
- CannaChi is a full-spectrum CBD oil, which means you’re getting the full benefit of all the components of the hemp plant.
- These are 100% natural products with no additives, preservatives or other toxic substances. All CannaChi products are third-party lab tested to ensure they meet strict quality standards.
- We offer a variety of strengths for easy dosing.
- If you’re new to CBD, or you just have questions, we’re here to help. Check out our blog posts for articles that may help. If you still have questions, contact us.
CBD oil, MCT (medium-chain triglycerides) oil, organic peppermint essential oil
Each one comes in a 20 ml bottle, with the following concentrations of CBD oil:
- 468 mg: 11.7 mg per 0.5 ml
- 312 mg: 7.8 mg per 0.5 ml
- 156 mg: 3.9 mg per 0.5 ml
No known allergens. Not for vaping.
Suggested serving: 1/3 dropper (0.5ml) taken under the tongue one to three times daily. Everyone’s response to CBD is unique, so it’s important to test your dosage until you feel a result. Start low and increase as needed.
Servings per bottle: +/- 40 servings.
Store in a cool, dry space. Shake before use.
Disclosure: These statements have not been evaluated by SAPRHA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Check with your medical practitioner before starting a new health regime.