Organic Ceylon Cinnamon Powder
Ceylon cinnamon is known as “true” cinnamon; it’s harvested from the bark of the Cinnamomum zeylancium tree.
Whilst it is lighter and softer in taste, it’s also more potent and good for your health.
Some of its benefits include:
- Helps reduce inflammation;
- Beneficial properties for heart health;
- Helps stabilize blood sugar (and may help with insulin resistance);
- Has antioxidant properties that fight infections and repair tissue damage; and
- Helps improve digestion and digestive issues.
Ingredients: Organic Ceylon cinnamon powder (Cinnamomum zeylancium)
How to use: Sprinkle on yoghurt, breakfast cereals (oats, quinoa, millet) & baked treats. Add to your morning smoothie or coffee.
Warning: If you plan to use a superfood for medicinal purposes, it’s always a good idea to consult your medical practitioner first.