Nordens Liposomal Vitamin C
Liposomal Vitamin C is different because the vitamin C has been encapsulated in liposomes (like a protective fat bubble). As a result, it can easily pass through the barriers of the digestive system and enter the bloodstream, where large doses of it can be deposited directly into the cells to begin working straight away.
Many people experience intestinal problems (including bloating, cramps and diarrhoea) when drinking vitamin C. Even those with a high tolerance to it will eventually experience these issues when taking it orally at very high doses. For this reason, when a really powerful immune booster is needed, high doses are usually injected to avoid digestive complications. With liposomal vitamin C, it is easier to give a high dose safely and without the same loss of absorption. Only 5ml of the product contains 1100mg of vitamin C.
Some of the potential benefits include:
- Boosts the immune system;
- Combats viral infections (including flu);
- Protects cells against free radical damage, which can contribute to aging and the onset of various cancers;
- Promotes the production of collagen for healthier hair, skin, muscles and joints;
- Supports healthy gums;
- Promotes muscle repair;
- Transports vitamin C directly into the cells, rather than out through the digestive system;
- Suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women, as well as adults and children of all ages;
- Suitable for vegans; and
- Contains no sugar, gluten or hexane and is non-GMO.
Ingredients: Vitamin C (sodium ascorbate) 1,100mg; Thalovic (74 minerals and trace elements), 0.375ml; GMO-free lecithin (from sunflower); alcohol; deionized water
Bottle size: 200 ml
Dosage: The recommended daily dosage for liposomal vitamin C is typically 1,000 mg. In certain cases, medical practitioners may prescribe more.
The statements throughout this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary. Seek the advice of a health care professional before taking any product for medicinal purposes.