The moringa plant is one of nature’s most precious gems, praised for its health and medicinal benefits over thousands of years. And now scientific research supports its incredible reputation.The leaves, which are used to make the powder, are especially high in nutrients.
Some of the benefits of this plant include:
- It’s a rich source of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids – especially vitamin C, vitamin A, potassium, calcium, vitamin B6, riboflavin, and iron;
- It has powerful anti-inflammatory properties;
- It balances blood sugar levels;
- It helps balance hormones;
- It acts as a mood stabiliser;
- It’s been shown to improve brain health;
- It protects the liver; and
- It improves digestive health.
Ingredients: 100% organic, moringa powder
Directions for use: Sprinkle onto salads; bake into breads, muffins, and brownies; blend into smoothies; and stir into soups and sauces.
Risks: It’s always important to consult with your medical practitioner before using moringa powder. This is especially true if you are pregnant or on thyroid, diabetic or high blood-pressure medication.