Organic Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia)
Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia) is also known as Indian madder, common madder. In Ayurveda it’s regarded as a rejuvenator. It is mainly used to cleanse and detoxify the blood, remove obstructions in blood flow and promote excellent blood circulation.
Some of it benefits may include:
- Helping the lymphatic system;
- Helping to relieve skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis;
- Promoting healthy skin and hair;
- Purifying the blood;
- Promoting liver and kidney health and indirectly promoting proper digestion and detoxification; and
- Helping to relieve menstrual pain and PCOS symptoms.
Certified organic, non-GMO, vegan, no additives and no added sugar. Halaal.
Ingredients: Organic manjistha (Rubia cordifolia)
How to use: Take ¼ to ½ teaspoon twice daily mixed in liquid of your choice or as prescribed by a medical practitioner.
Pack size: 200g
It may turn urine darker or reddish.
It’s not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Not recommended for infants or children.
It’s always a good idea to consult your medical practitioner before taking any medicinal herbs or supplements, especially if you’re taking any prescription medications (especially blood thinners).
The statements throughout this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary. Seek the advice of a healthcare professional before taking any product for medicinal purposes.