These organic hulled hemp seeds, known as hemp hearts, come from the hemp plant or cannabis sativa L.
The seeds are not psychoactive, as they don’t contain any cannabinoids (such as THC or CBD), but they’re exceptionally good for overall health and well-being.
Some nutritional benefits include:
- Excellent source of plant proteins with all 20 amino acids;
- High in omega-3 and omega-6, especially gamma-linolenic acid (GLA);
- Contains over 30% fat;
- Good source of phosphorus, potassium, sodium, magnesium, sulphur, calcium, iron and zinc; and
- High in dietary fiber.
Health benefits include:
- Easy to digest;
- Good for digestive health;
- May improve heart health;
- May help reduce inflammation;
- May decrease symptoms of menopause and premenstrual syndrome; and
- May improve skin conditions
Ingredients: 100% raw organic hulled hemp seeds.
How to use: We recommend using these delicious hearts as a snack or added to your smoothies and meals. Use 1-2 tablespoons per day.