Organic Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris)
Also known as gokhru and puncture vine, gokshura offers a multitude of health benefits. It’s used in Ayurvedic, Unani and Traditional Chinese Medicine as a tonic, aphrodisiac, palliative (deals with pain), astringent (shrinks body tissues), stomachic (assists digestion), antihypertensive (lowers blood pressure), diuretic (increases urination), lithotriptic (destroys kidney stones), and urinary disinfectant.
Gokshura is loaded with a variety of compounds including saponins, flavonoids, glycosides, alkaloids, and tannins.
Some of its benefits may include:
- Looking after health of the heart;
- Helping regulate serotonin, which helps alleviate stress;
- Acting as a diuretic;
- Helping with kidney stones as well as urinary infections;
- Acting as a natural aphrodisiac (and may also improve sperm production);
- Having anti-inflammatory, anti-arthritic and anti-gout properties;
- Displaying benefits for women affected by PCOS; and
- Helping to reduce blood sugar, and blood pressure levels.
Certified organic, non-GMO, vegan, no additives and no added sugar. Halaal.
Ingredients: Organic gokshura (Tribulus terrestris)
How to use: 200mg – 1g daily, taken with warm water or milk. Sweeten with honey or other sweetener of choice if desired.
Pack size: 100g
It’s always a good idea to consult your medical practitioner before taking any medicinal herbs or supplements, especially if you’re taking any prescription medications (especially for high blood pressure or diabetes) or are pregnant or lactating.
The statements throughout this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary. Seek the advice of a healthcare professional before taking any product for medicinal purposes.