In Traditional Chinese Medicine, eleuthero extract has been used for reducing lethargy; for combating fatigue, low stamina and stress; and for improving overall health. Whilst it is referred to as Siberian ginseng, eleuthero is not similar to Panax ginseng in its actions.
Whilst more research is required on this herb, there is agreement on some of its benefits.
These benefits include:
- May act as an antiviral including against the common cold and flu as well as respiratory infections, especially if used in conjunction with andrographis;
- May help improve energy levels;
- Help with both physical and mental stress;
- May boost the immune system;
- Ethically cultivated; and
- Triple hydro-ethanolic extraction
Ingredients: Cultivated eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosus), ethanol, rainwater
How to use: The tincture can be used on or under the tongue or in a glass of water.
Bottle size: 30ml
If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or using medications consult your medical practitioner first before using eleuthero.
Do not give eleuthero to children. Do not use it when consuming alcohol. And long-term use is not recommended.
It’s always a good idea to consult your medical practitioner before taking any medicinal herbs or supplements.
The statements throughout this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary. Seek the advice of a health care professional before taking any product for medicinal purposes.