Aether Cordyceps Tincture
Cordyceps, otherwise known as caterpillar fungus, is parasitic in nature. In Traditional Chinese Medicine, Cordyceps sinensis was considered a very special tonic for all its considerable healing properties; it was found only at high altitudes, mostly in Tibet. Cordyceps militaris has been cultivated to make it more widely available.
Some of the benefits include:
- Improves energy levels and combats fatigue;
- Helps athletes pre- and post-workout;
- Has antioxidant properties;
- Improves libido and sexual function;
- Reduces cell damage and inflammation;
- Displays anti-tumour activity in various cancers;
- Has kidney-protective properties;
- Helps manage common symptoms of type 2 diabetes such as high blood sugar, weight loss and excessive thirst;
- Has cardioprotective and neuroprotective properties;
- 100% vegan;
- Cultured; and
- Triple hydro-ethanolic extraction.
Ingredients: Cultivated Cordyceps militaris, ethanol, rainwater
How to use: The tincture can be used under the tongue, in a glass of water or juice or in a smoothie. It can also be added to tea or coffee.
Bottle size: 30ml
If you’re pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your medical practitioner before using cordyceps.
Patients on diabetic medication may need to avoid cordyceps, as the combined use may result in a drop in blood sugar levels.
Cordyceps may interfere with medications for autoimmune diseases such as lupus, rheumatoid arthritis and multiple sclerosis.
Anyone with a known bleeding or blood clot disorder should not take cordyceps for two weeks before any scheduled surgery, due to its influence on blood clotting.
The statements throughout this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary. Seek the advice of a health care professional before taking any product for medicinal purposes.