Aether Cancer Bush Tincture
Sutherlandia frutescens, also known as cancer bush in South Africa, has been mainly used locally as a bitter tonic and an adaptogen for a wide variety of diseases and ailments. This plant has powerful medicinal compounds such as triterpenoids, saponins, flavonoids, GABA (Gamma Aminobutyric Acid), pinotol and l-Canavanine, to name a few.
Some of the benefits include:
- Displays anti-cancer properties;
- Helps to relieve stress, anxiety and depression;
- Has anti-viral properties against influenza and other retroviruses;
- Anti-diabetic (Type 2) in that it may help to normalize insulin levels and glucose uptake;
- May help in treating wasting in cancer and AIDS;
- Improves general well-being;
- Cultivated; and
- Triple hydro-ethanolic extraction.
Ingredients: Cultivated Sutherlandia frutescens (cancer bush), ethanol, rainwater
How to use: The tincture can be used under the tongue or in a glass of water.
Bottle size: 30ml
If you’re pregnant or breast feeding, consult your health practitioner before using cancer bush tincture.
It’s also always a good idea to consult your health practitioner before taking any medicinal herbs or supplements.
The statements throughout this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary. Seek the advice of a health care professional before taking any product for medicinal purposes.