Aether Ashwagandha Tincture
Ashwagandha is commonly known as “Indian winter cherry” or “Indian ginseng”. The plant contains a range of classes of chemical constituents such as alkaloids, steroidal lactones (withanolides, withaferins), saponins, and flavonoids that are incredibly beneficial for overall health and well-being.
Some of the benefits include:
- Improved mood (helps to calm and stabilize mood, deal with depression and reduce stress and anxiety);
- Antioxidant properties;
- Immune system support;
- Neuroprotection and improved memory;
- Improved stamina and endurance;
- Better sexual and reproductive balance;
- Ethically wild harvested and cultivated; and
- Triple hydro-ethanolic extraction.
Ingredients: Cultivated and wild harvested Withania somnifera (ashwagandha), ethanol, rainwater
How to use: The tincture can be used under the tongue or in a glass of water.
Bottle size: 30ml
If pregnant or breast feeding, consult your health practitioner first before using Ashwagandha tincture.
It’s also always a good idea to consult your medical practitioner before taking any medicinal herbs or supplements.
The statements throughout this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary. Seek the advice of a health care professional before taking any product for medicinal purposes.